Wollerman Shacklock is an iconic legal firm located in Berwick and has been serving the community for over 30 years. The firm was established in May 1994 after the amalgamation of 2 independant Berwick law firms, “Wollerman” and “Peter D Shacklock”.
Wollerman Shacklock services all areas around Berwick including Beaconsfield, Dandenong, Pakenham, Cranbourne, Bunyip, Narre Warren, Harkaway, Hallam, Officer, Lyndhurst and beyond.
With a track record of success our lawyers recognise the need to fully understand our client’s needs and the requirement to provide our clients with professional but friendly legal advice. It is the firm’s policy to represent clients, both businesses and individuals, in an effective, no-nonsense manner.
Not only do we pride ourselves on it, but its a pre-requisite of our staff to provide an honest and supportive relationship combined with objective professional advice and expertise. Our staff are determined to achieve the best outcome for our clients, no matter what obstacle may arise.
All our staff are passionate about their work and determiend to achieve the best outcome for our clients no matter what obstcales they face.
We will provide you with legal services from the simplest advice to the most complicated areas of law, across a broad spectrum, of practice areas, which include:
– All Property related matters including conveyancing and leases;
– Business and commerical law including buying and selling businesses;
– Wills and complex estate planning and Powers of Attorney;
– Probate and administration of Deceased Estates and Testator’s Family Maintenence Claims;
– Family law including property settlements, childrens matters and divorces;
– All court and tribunual work including traffic offences and criminal law.
If you think you may require a legal solution, please feel free to call our office and ask to speak to a lawyer.