Legal matters are often confusing and the outcomes can deeply affect your life. It is therefore important that you have a clear understanding of what is going on and what your options are, so that you can make the best decisions for yourself, your family and your business. That is why we are renowned for our straight talking and take pride in our ability to cut through all the legal jargon to explain things in an easy to understand way.
As a small team of dedicated professionals we aim to provide a friendly, family atmosphere with a reputation for timely, personalised service to the people of Berwick and the South East.
We are Different
There are many law firms in Melbourne’s South East with lawyers who can competently deal with your legal issues and give you adequate legal advice. But sometimes you need more than just competent and adequate. Here at Wollerman Shacklock lawyers we do not just offer services in conveyancing, property law, disputes litigation, business, commercial law, criminal law, wills, estate planning, probate and deceased estates, divorce and family law, we also offer:
- Guaranteed call back within 4 working hours;
- Maximum five minute waiting period for appointments;
- No exorbitant sundries charges – we’re not going to pad out your bill with photocopying fees;
- Costs agreements so that you know how much you are up for before we begin the work;
- Extended and after hours consultations – we know you are just as busy as we are;
- Mobile service – we will meet you wherever is convenient including at home, in hospital and at your office;
- Free and easily accessible parking;
- Family friendly appointments – we are happy if you bring the kids along;
- 60 years of combined legal experience;
- Local knowledge – we have been serving the Berwick community for over 30 years;
- A network of professional referral services including Accountancy, Taxation, Business Financial Planning, Valuation and Surveyor services, and Interpreter services;
- Reward program – if you recommend us to a friend, colleague or family member, we will give you 5% off your next bill; and
- Family reward program – if we looked after your parents’ or grandparents’ legal affairs, we will always discount your bill by 5%.
Contact us for a free no obligation quote for most common legal services or to arrange a