Wollerman Shacklock’s business lawyers have the necessary skills and experience to advise you on the purchase or sale of a business. We can assist you with business structures, including companies, partnerships and trusts. Each party to a sale or purchase of a business should be independently advised by a lawyer and an accountant.
Wollerman Shacklock lawyers can assist you with:
- business structures
- lease terms
- Put and Call options
- valuation of business assets
- Transfers of liquor licences
- Franchising agreements
- liaison with financial institutions
- transfers of equipment licences
- arranging due diligence searches and inspections
- organising and attending settlement
- Search and release of collateral registered on the Personal Property Security Register under the Personal Property Securities Act 2009
Contact us to arrange an appointment with one of our experienced Business lawyers.